Plastic cable protection systems for railroad lines.
The safe laying of power and data lines is always a top priority. On railroad lines, safe power supply and data transmission is a prerequisite for smoothly functioning infrastructures. We developed our cable ducts specifically for this purpose. The cable duct system is applicable in almost all railroad areas.
Thanks to the low weight of our cable ducts, they can be laid by hand without lifting gear or heavy equipment, and radii are also possible. The plug-in system ensures a stable, frictional and positive connection, and also compensates for expansion and shrinkage forces.
Holes in the bottom of the trough allow additional fixing by means of ground screws for above-ground installation and in challenging terrain.
Approx. 40% savings compared to concrete cable duct.
Our cable ducts offer you numerous advantages over the conventional concrete design:
- light weight: 4.9 kg/m for size I and 7.3 kg/m for size II
- Economy: low transport costs and freedom from maintenance
- Quick installation: our plug-in system enables simple and safe assembly
- Flexibility: 90° curves and 30° raises/lowerings without additional effort
- Safety: Flame resistance according to DIN 53438 part 2, fire protection class 1
- Reusability: easy disassembly and relocation to a new location
- Handling: efficient insertion and extraction of cables through predetermined breaking points in the base and side walls
- Maintenance: simple opening of the lid
- Sustainability: energy-efficient production and recycling of discarded components