Cost efficiency, flexibility and protection.
We support the production of green electricity from renewable sources - among other things, in solar parks where the sun‘s energy is converted into electricity.
Our cable ducts enable the safe and secure connection of photovoltaic systems - from the individual modules to the generator or inverter.
The cable duct system is versatile and allows both horizontal and vertical bends. The simple yet secure cover system allows for permanent maintenance or re-laying. Furthermore, the laying of cables is possible in places where the laying of underground cables is not permitted for reasons of protection of the soil and nature.
Easy installation, low transport costs, resource-saving production.
The attractive complete package of our cable duct solutions:
- light weight: 4.9 kg/m for size I and 7.3 kg/m for size II
- Economy: low transport costs and freedom from maintenance
- quick installation: our plug-in system enables simple and safe assembly
- Flexibility: 90° curves and 30° raises/lowerings without additional effort
- Safety: Flame resistance according to DIN 53438 part 2, fire protection class 1
- Reusability: easy disassembly and relocation to a new location
- Handling: efficient insertion and extraction of cables through predetermined breaking points in the base and side walls
- Maintenance: easy opening and closing of the lid
- Sustainability: energy-efficient production and recycling of discarded components
- Cost: approx. 40% savings compared to concrete cable duct